Tea Story Gatherings: Live or Virtual
It’s here! A chance to sip, taste, learn about tea health, and share stories of our lives together is finally here! The best part is that you can experience Tea Story Gatherings either online or in-person.
That’s right! You and 5 friends or more can preschedule a private tea tasting by accessing our calendar on our website. It is easy to do! Just check the calendar on the website to pick a date. If you want a private Tea Story Gathering for you and more than 5 friends, please fill out the “Contact Us” form instead.
Our special Tea Story Gatherings are only $32.97 per person. They are enjoyable and educational, in a relaxed atmosphere. In fact, while your teas are steeping, you will learn about all of the different herbs. These gatherings provide a way to learn more about the world of tea, while you share precious life stories with those who mean the most to you.
This is a great activity for any group of friends or family members. Think of bridal showers, baby showers, family reunions, book clubs, Bible study groups, women’s social groups, team building activities, and more. All you need to do is round up your posse, and we will be sure to supply the tea, journals, and, of course, the fun!
For non-private group tastings, please click here for more information.
For private tastings, please email [email protected] and see the information below.
Tea Story Gatherings are a way for people to share, laugh, and, sometimes, cry over precious moments.
What’s included in your Tea Story Kit?
- 3 tea bags, filled with loose-leaf teas.
- A guided tea tasting (2 hours of sharing life events, stories, and photos)
- The Tea Story Journal, “My Life, Lessons, and Legacies.”
How Tea Story Gatherings work:
- Pick a date that works for you and your group.
Note: Plan for your gathering to be 90-120 minutes in length. Registration closes 14 days before the event to allow enough time for shipping and processing of your Tea Story Kits.
- Get excited about attending your exclusive event! You will receive the address of the Tea Story Gathering or the Zoom link prior to the gathering.
Note: Your Tea Story Gathering will either be hosted by Karen Joseph, founder of Tea Story, or one of our brilliant Tea Masters. We will learn about each of the teas, and everyone will have time to share and look at photos that the attendees will bring.
- Bring your Tea Story Kit with you to the gathering, so we can begin the process of documenting your stories, life lessons, and legacies. Also, consider collecting photos from your life that you would like to share. Don’t forget your favorite pen!
Note: This is the most cherished gift that you will be able to leave your loved ones when you pass on.